New Construction!! Fabulous 4 Bedroom,3 Full Bath,Energy Efficient Colonial with Farmer’s Porch.This Home Features a Large Center Island Kitchen w/Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances,Hardwood Flooring,Breakfast Nook with French Slider to Patio. The Vaulted Ceiling Family Room boasts a Gas Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring,French Sliding Door to Farmer’s Porch.Formal Dining Room W/Custom Trim and Hardwood Flooring The Private Study,which connects to the First Floor Full Bathroom,could be used as a First Floor Bedroom. Large Master Bedroom with Master Bathroom,Walk-in Closet and Three Additional Generously sized Bedrooms.Gas Heat/Central Air,On Demand Hot Water System,2 Car attached garage.All Sited on a Level 21,780 SF lot in an established neighborhood,located a short walk to Curtis Middle School. March 2014 delivery! Appointment to show is required.Call Listing Agent for Details.
This is a Colonial style home and features 8 total rooms, 3 full baths, 4 bedrooms, 0.50 Acres, and is currently available for $939,000.
For complete details click here.
Unique Custom built stunning Contemporary split entry home with gorgeous level yard in sought after Northside Neighborhood. Expanded and Updated by current owners makes this home ideal for the expanded family, au-pair/nanny, or teenagers needing their own space. Spacious Skylit Maple Kitchen with granite counters, hardwd floor and tile backsplash and large island. Opens to expansive vaulted ceiling family room with wood floor. Formal Living and Dining Rooms, ideal for entertaining. Kingsize master bedroom with gorgeous new bathroom. Updates : roof, boiler, A/C, refinished hardwood flooring, new septic, fresh paint, bathrooms, garage doors & more .Amenities include Screened porch, fabulous large deck with speakers and hot tub, level yard with fenced area ideal for garden ,2 sheds, sprinkler system, central vac, refreshment kitchen, workshop ,craft/sewing room and more. Do Not miss this one!
This is a Contemporary style home and features 12 total rooms, 3 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.97 Acres, and is currently available for $759,900.
For complete details click here.
Sudbury MA ListingsSudbury, MA - $659,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:11 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/11 hour agoSudbury, MA - $469,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Sudbury, MA - $1,149,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/2Sudbury, MA - $774,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/1
Framingham MA ListingsFramingham, MA - $337,500 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:25 hours agoFramingham, MA - $389,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:58 hours agoFramingham, MA - $94,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Framingham, MA - $490,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:6
Wayland MA ListingsWayland, MA - $639,000 - Single-Family - Antique, Farmhouse - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:22 hours agoWayland, MA - $499,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:23 hours agoWayland, MA - $2,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:16 hours agoWayland, MA - $2,800 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:16 hours ago
- Trailside Circle Home Available for Just Under $1.4 Million March 8, 2014A spacious home located at 18 Trailside Circle, this Sudbury listing is currently on the market for an asking price of $1,399,000. […]
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014Thursday night was a night of firsts for the Christa McAuliffe Regional Charter Public School. […]
- Chris Evans Plans to Take "a Little Break From Acting" After Marvel Contract Expires, Hopes to Direct March 6, 2014Chris Evans is headed to the silver screen this April when Captain America: The Winter Soldier hits theaters. […]
- Measles Exposure Confirmed at Atkinson Pool March 6, 2014A suspected measles case that took place in February at an Atkinson Pool swim meet has now been confirmed. […]
- Trailside Circle Home Available for Just Under $1.4 Million March 8, 2014
- Editor's Picks: 5 Things To Do Today, March 8 March 8, 2014Below are my editor's picks for things to do today, Saturday, March 8: Kids & Money: The main Framingham Library is hosting a workshop for kids ages 7-11 to learn money saving tips at 10:30 a.m. Pre-registration is required for the free workshop. […]
- 5 Things You Need To Know Today: March 7 March 8, 20142. Alternative rockers The Smithereens will rock the Violet Jam at The Verve Crowne Plaza tonight. […]
- Weekend Lane Restrictions on the Massachusetts Turnpike beginning March 21st March 8, 2014The Massachusetts Convention the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation will be conducting four significant weekend lane restrictions on the Massachusetts Turnpike to support the removal of the Prudential Tunnel ceiling, an asset owned and maintained by the MCCA. […]
- Boston Marathon Participant Information March 7, 2014Twenty five Town of Framingham residents; and employees of the Town of Framingham and Framingham Public School will be participating in the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21st. […]
- Editor's Picks: 5 Things To Do Today, March 8 March 8, 2014
- Wayland Police Make Warrant Arrest March 5, 2014A Dracut man was arrested by Wayland police following a traffic stop Wednesday afternoon. […]
- Home of the Week: A Sprawling Wayland Mansion March 2, 2014This sprawling Wayland mansion located at 45 Waltham Road, is currently listed for $9.3 million. […]
- Police: Three Wayland Businesses Sold Cigarettes to Minors February 26, 2014Three Wayland businesses were nabbed selling cigarettes to a minor Tuesday during undercover cigarette compliance checks conducted by the Wayland Police Department. […]
- Wayland woman caught breaking into ice cream plant February 25, 2014Police say a Wayland woman wasn't looking for a sweet treat when she broke into a closed ice cream factory over the weekend. […]
- Wayland Police Make Warrant Arrest March 5, 2014